Earlier today, OnePlus unveiled an exciting development by introducing the OxygenOS 14 Closed Beta testing program for their flagship devices. This initiative, which was initially launched for the OnePlus 11 smartphone in both the Indian and North American regions, aims to gather invaluable user feedback for ongoing improvements. OnePlus enthusiasts have eagerly awaited this opportunity to catch a glimpse of OxygenOS 14.
In a recent update, OnePlus has extended the Closed Beta Program to include the OnePlus Nord 2T smartphone, but with a special focus on the Indian market. This marks a departure from their previous announcement. It’s a thrilling opportunity for users who are eager to experience OxygenOS 14 before its stable release, though it’s essential to note that this beta version may come with potential data loss and other issues, as it is not yet stable.
To qualify for participation in this program, you must meet specific requirements:
- Own a OnePlus Nord 2T India variant.
- Be an active member of the OnePlus Community.
- Be committed to providing regular feedback and reporting issues or suggestions through the OnePlus Feedback APP.
- Be ready to join our Closed Beta Testing (CBT) Telegram group for active and friendly communication with the OnePlus team and fellow users.
- Thumbnails of consecutively shot photos appear grey and unresponsive when exported.
- Certain desktop cards may display as blank after upgrading.
- In the Camera app, the PRO mode is situated on the first page, while the NIGHT mode can be found in the More section.