WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to send and receive text messages, images, videos, and audio messages. One of the features that makes WhatsApp so popular is its ability to customize notifications. For example, users can choose a custom ringtone for each contact or group chat.
Another way to customize WhatsApp notifications is to use a sound of text notification. A sound of text notification is a short audio file that is played when you receive a new WhatsApp message. You can create your own custom sound of text notification using a text-to-speech service.
To create a WhatsApp sound of text notification, follow these steps:
- Choose a text-to-speech service. There are many different text-to-speech services available, both free and paid. Some popular text-to-speech services include Google Text-to-Speech, Amazon Polly, and Natural Reader. Choose a text-to-speech service that offers a voice and language that you like.
- Generate your audio file. Once you have chosen a text-to-speech service, you can generate your audio file. Simply type or paste the text that you want to convert into audio. The text-to-speech service will generate an audio file for you.
- Save your audio file. Save your audio file in a format that is compatible with WhatsApp. Some compatible formats include MP3, OGG, and WAV.
- Set your WhatsApp sound of text notification. Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Notifications. Under the Sound of text section, tap on Custom sound. Select the audio file that you saved in Step 3.
- Test your WhatsApp sound of text notification. Send yourself a WhatsApp message and tap on the Play button to test your new sound of text notification.
Tips and tricks for creating effective WhatsApp sound of text notifications
- Keep your sound of text notification short and to the point. WhatsApp only allows sound of text notifications to be up to 30 seconds long.
- Use a clear and concise voice. Make sure that your voice is easy to understand, even when played at a low volume.
- Avoid using music or other background noise in your sound of text notification. This can make it difficult to understand the voice.
- Be creative! There are many different ways to use WhatsApp sound of text notifications. For example, you could create a different sound of text notification for each contact or group chat. You could also create a sound of text notification that is specific to a certain occasion, such as a birthday or holiday.
Resources for creating WhatsApp sound of text notifications
- Google Text-to-Speech: https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/
- Amazon Polly: https://aws.amazon.com/polly/
- Natural Reader: https://www.naturalreaders.com/
I hope this article has helped you to learn how to create and use a WhatsApp sound of text notification.